Thursday, May 22, 2008

IT HAS BEEN A YEAR


I was setting me a new background for my computer and I came across some pictures of Matthew... oh my what a year it has been.. We are so proud of him. When I think back to when these pictures were taken and what has taken place in our lives since, I am overwhelmed. Our family has seen Matthew graduate high school, join the Army, graduate from bootcamp, go to AIT, get engaged, graduate AIT, get married, and leave for Hawaii.... all in the last 12 months. I am so proud of him and all that is on is plate and the way he handles himself. I had dinner with one of my best friends I call her my voice of reason , I love her for that. We had great conversation and got to catch up on each other lives. It always feels good to catch up with her. She helped me resolved some issues and I feel so blessed to have her in my life.

0 comments: