Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Trey

I can't say to much or I will loose it but, Trey totaled his Honda Saturday evening... Think God he was not hurt to bad. His knees are swollen and brused, but the important thing is that he is ok. The bad if there can be anything worse is I saw all of it in my rearview mirror, so I cannot close my eyes without seeing it all over again and again. I know we are truely blessed that he is ok and I am praising God for that..oh yea David was out of town. I am still praising God Trey is ok. I will fill in details at a later date when I can without crying and feeling like I need to puke(sorry about that).

1 comments:

Shawna said...

Glad Trey was ok. Sorry to hear that the car didn't make it. I'm praying for ya...peace, comfort and to be able to close your eyes without seeing that terrible sight. I love You!