Thursday, September 18, 2008

MARCUS THEIVES!!!

Treys cell phone was stolen this morning, he said it was in his bag when he went to shower and when he got back to his locker it was gone...what the heck. Matthew had a TI 84 stolen when he was at Marcus. I got online with Sprint, by the way that rocks no holding forever just get on and ask your question. They suspended it and said either we can call the insurance and get it replace or if we have a phone we can use it, she even said they can do the transfer from the online question thing I used this morning :) this too cool. Well hopefully I can buy Amys pink centro (hint hint) and give Trey mine. I think this will make Kyle mad but what doesn't these days? He and his friend have been doing some mowing and yard clean up to make some money. Last night one of their customers gave them an old riding lawn mower, they are trying to fix it in my garage. Yesterday I have not idea what came over me but I cleaned the house bathrooms and laundry all of it. Then I washed my auto.. even did the tires which I found a screw in the rear back tire.. so off to get that removed today.. I feel like it was a blessing I noticed that before my tire went flat.

0 comments: