Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday Night Football

I have to admit I was selfishly happy about Trey moving to the JV silver team because he would play at 5:30 and I would make it to watch Gray's.. well that was short lived he is back on JV Red so he plays at 7:00. Oh well that is what dvr's are for right? Lindsey and Trey are getting ready for homecoming next week, I have ordered her mum :) Trey wants to put a huge cow bell :( we will see. Kyle and Michael his friend since 5th grade have a business going doing handy work mowing etc... I told him to add garage cleaner and orginizer...:) He is also waiting to hear from a sporting goods store to see if they are going to hire him I hope so. David is trying to keep his head up but it is not looking to good since the store in Flower Mound opened his sales are in the toliet as he puts it. He is looking into going to help open some other stores in the northwest so maybe a change of pace will do him some good. He will still be paid from this store which is not crap but I hope and pray everyday we will be ok.

0 comments: