Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Trey is home today :(

Trey came home last night saying his throat hurt... so I gave him some meds to knock him out so he would sleep, he has been going non-stop since school started. Went to check on him this morning and it was hurting still so I thought let him go in to school late... well how about not at all still no fever, no blisters in there just hurting. I took him some popcicles (spelling stinks) at lunch he was still sleeping no fever or blisters so I guess he is just worn out. It is very cloudy and rainy today perfect day to stay in bed that luckey dude. I wish I was at home today.. anyway hopefully when he gets caught up with sleep he will feel better I told him to do the salt warm water gargle when he gets up and to take somemore meds. Hopefully he will be better quickly. Homecoming is this week I went by to see the mum we ordered for Lindsey and it is so stinkin cute... I had them put "MY TRAINER ROCKS" on it I will post picture on Thrusday... Kyle is still not working... eek there was a jeep sport thing we would have bought him but no job no money no insurance no auto.. I feel bad but must be strong. I need an idea for dinner got any?

1 comments:

Shawna said...

Sorry to hear about Trey & Kyle. Dinner ideas: chili, stew, taco's, um...that is all I can think of right now.