Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tears already

Yesterday Kyle was hurring out the door, Mom gotta hurry they are doing our sr. group picture this morning. I thought nothing of it until I left for work and thought I would go by the school and see, well here flow the tears.. I called my mom she made me laugh. I thought all day about what challanges Kyle has over come and to be done with high school what a wonderful thing. I am so blessed, I may never know why we had to go thru what we did with him for the last 12 years. I know that that time spent with him is not replaceable. He will be done with High School in 9 weeks which is 18 weeks early. I am so proud of him. He also got his packet to order invitations and cap and gown... wow already more tears. I just want to praise God for the gift of my kids all of them that he gave them to me to raise and I know my job as mom is never done ( I talk to my mom everyday if not twice a day)but really I am not needed so much anymore. I just pray we did equipt them with Jesus' unconditonal love and the knowledge to make good choices in life.

0 comments: