Tuesday, November 25, 2008

David, Trey, Matthew and Kyle

David seems a little better this morning ususally I would not know this because he gets up so early but today we were all up. Trey is on his was to New York City.. should be there about 11 our time. Matthew called and they are finally moving and he was so happy that it was finally happening, I have a new address for him Matthew and Kera Boettcher 163 Thomas Jefferson Ct.Unit 201 Wahiawa, Hi. 96786. Kyle will be an only child for 5 days... I got an email from his speech teacher and she said he did very well on his speech today and she will be working with him so he can eventually do it in from of his class. Yea Kyle :) I will be working all day today I am helping out so all the faxes will be done thru next Monday extra $$ too. I have no idea what time I will be home tonight and I have been up since 5 am so I will be spending my extra $$ on Starbucks... May your Thanksgiving be a blessing.

0 comments: