Friday, January 2, 2009

Pray for Kera and her family.

Matthew and Kera are on there was to Texas... Her g-grandmother has passed away(I think... she had a stroke a was not expected to make it). Thanks to some very kind hearted people who paid for there tickets they are able to come and be with her family during this very sad time. I am not sure of the details but they left a midnight Hawaii time and will be here sometime around 6 tonight. This brings back memories for me from 1991.. David and I with 2 very young children and me prego with #3 just moved to Baton Rouge and I get a call my grandfather had passed I did not even know how to get to San Angelo from where we were so we just packed and headed west.. exactly 2 weeks later we get another call Davids grandfather had passed so we pack again and head north both trips were 12 hours plus. I don't know why I felt I should share that with you but I did.. I guess because it reminded me of the feelings I had being so far away from home.. anyway please say a pray for them.

1 comments:

Shawna said...

Let me know if I can do anything.