Monday, August 25, 2008

1st Day of School

Trey was up and gone by 7 am (football) I cannot believe they are making them go workout on the first day of school... he just seemed like it was another day I did not take his picture because he was in the workout clothes... he will be in them when he comes home too I don't even know what he is wearing today. Kyle of course was in bed until the last second, jumped into the shower and out the door in a flash so no picture of him either maybe I will get one this afternoon. Yesterday Christina, Jodi and I went to each of the kids campus' and prayed. Man did I cry we started at Marcus found a scripture I am going to keep with me this year and pray for the boys. We pray for all the kids and staff but I did throw in a prayer for Lindsey as she starts her soph. year. I did get myself together until we prayed for Timmy.. he starts Kindergarden this year wow, I met Christina while he was still in her belly :) The cool thing that she shared is that Childrens Med. Center called asking them to be a part of the ACE program which is After the Cancer Experience ... how awesome is HE for healing that sweet boy. Jodi seems to be in a good place and we had wonderful moving conversation that I really needed.

0 comments: