Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kyle :)

Kyle will officially start his senior year on Monday. I am so proud of what he has overcame in the last 13 years. He is thinking about going to a community college and about fire fighting school. He has struggled so much in school I am so proud that he stuck it out. I think he will do well with whatever he chooses to do. He is so funny he is having everyone sign the back of his door this year and what David wrote made me cry, I will probably do alot of that this year. We are still not sure about his schedule he only has english, history and a speech class to finish and it look like he will be done in January with school. Treys schedule is very basic english, math, social studies, science, spanish 1 and 2 and football... that is about it until next time have a blessed day.

0 comments: