Monday, August 11, 2008

2 A DAYS FOR TREY

This fine rainy Monday morning Trey starts two a days for football he has to be there at like 6am until 10 am and back up there at 3:30pm until like 7pm I guess. Well I thought I will go to work the other way and see if they are on the field... oh yes they were and so was the Ambulance... my heart dropped to my stomach and the firetruck was in the parking lot so I circled around and thought ***will they call? what do I do to find out if it is Trey, so I call Lindseys mom and ask her if it is Trey that got hurt would Lindsey call, Terri said yes she would have she does have her phone. Lindsey is a trainer for Marcus so she is on the field while the team is at practice so it was her first day too..It was not Trey who got hurt but.... Thank Goodness from what I understand the boys knee dislocated and he was ok.. Pray for him to have a speedy recovery. Kyle is looking for another job and really has no ambition at this point pray for him to get some :) David's sales are droping fast since the other store opened I have to put my mind in the supportive mode now he will recover it he has in the past. The weather is suppose to be in the 90's I am so thankful I think the 100's was about to do me in, I was tired of sitting inside, so if it is not raining I will be outside woo hoo.... have a great week love to all.

0 comments: