Sunday, September 28, 2008

2nd Week

The first week of working at 2 places was great broke up my day and went alot faster:) I really like what I am doing but and kind of torn that if I am working 7 hours a day without any vacation time paid or anything like that maybe I should look into a full time job that has some benefits I just want paid time off... So I have been looking on the web and found one that pays very well for me I think but is on Hwy 75 so do I at least put my app. in or what??? It would be great in addition to pay time off it would include useing the facilites that are located on several lake in this area... resort type place but the drive is scarry.. will I actually be help with having to drive all the way over there? Who know well gotta go David made me dinnerm :)

1 comments:

Amy Gage said...

i think you should at least put your application in and see how it goes ~ you know we can talk on your commute so it would not seem so bad!! lol!