Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pray for Protection

David has been at this store on Main St. since Oct. of 2001 that is 7 years never had any vandlism. This morning when he got to work he had bullet holes on the front glass of the store he manages. Either someone being board or angry cutomer, I really don't care either one makes me mad and scared. I ask you to pray for protection around that store and the people who work there and shop there. They found no slugs to see what kind of gun was used( just saying that makes me sick to my stomach). Pray for me not to let this become a stronghold on me.... :(

2 comments:

Amy Gage said...

OOO MY - that is very scary~~~ i will pray for you and David and his staff!!!

Shawna said...

Wow, I'll pray for yall, the staff, and customers and peace. Yikes.