Monday, September 14, 2009

Mom came to town :)

Mom is here for a real estate thing and she had some open time so Amy and I went to see her. We went to Northpark Mall that was fun but humid in there then to Allen Outlets. We really had a good time at one point I choked I was laughing so hard. David is happy he bought a car... we call him granddaddy in his car... Kyle is trying to register for a Jr. College woo hoo. Trey seems to be doing well in school football going good. We meet Shawna and family to join us to watch Marcus play football. We ate dinner and then the bottom dropped out it rained and has not stopped since. We need the rain but man I would hate to live in Seattle. Kyles dog goes back to the doctor today for a check up on her cast.. she broke her back ankle, for some reason she keeps crapping in the house I am about done with dogs. Matthew and Kera seem to be doing well, Matthew is back a work and Kera is feeling better :). Well better get back to work.

0 comments: