Monday, September 28, 2009

No to much going on....


Last week was homecoming for Marcus. David and I rode our bikes to the parade then did not even see Trey he or we were on the wrong side... The game was good on Friday night they won. Not to much else going on... I will try to post picture of Trey and Lindsey. Kyles dog got her cast off and seems to be adjusting well. We still have to keep her in and quiet for the next 10 days. David and I took a bike ride last night that ended very funny my peddle and crank thing fell off and we ended up walking our bikes home. I was laughing so hard when it fell in the street and David was behind me and I said to him can you get that? I almost fell off my bike laughing so hard. We are going to try again the bike ride tonight... hopefully I wont loose any more bike parts.






0 comments: